- One-touch PxBOOSTER button – The receiving volume can be adjusted to suit individual requirements, and the PxBOOSTER amplifies incoming sounds by up to 30 decibels, making it ideal for hearing-impaired users.
- Extra-Large Tilt LCD Display with Orange Backlight – Orange backlit (base 3 inches; handset 1.8 inches), with large font display for easy to read the caller information.
- Big Button, Loud Ringtone – With the big button on base and handset, it is easy dialling and operates various functions. With loud ringtone and super-bright calls flashing lights, it is hard to miss a call.
- Ultra-low Radiation Mode – The handset automatically adjusts and minimizes its radio frequency power according to the distance between the handset and the base unit.
- Digital Answering System – with 14 minutes of recording time
Digital Telephone Cordless/Corded Answering System
Out of stock
- 5 one-touch memory buttons
- One-touch PxBOOSTER button to adjust the volume anytime
- 1.5-inch backlight LCD display
- 3 one-touch memory buttons
OUT OF STOCKEAN: 735078032409
- Digitally enhanced voice clarity
- Ultra-low Radiation Mode* operates with lowest radio frequency
- One-touch PxBOOSTER button
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Full-duplex base and handset speakerphones
- Intercom between handset and base unit and 3-way conference calls with 1 external caller
- Phonebook (name and number): 50 base / 20 handset
- Caller ID and call waiting** – stores up to 20 base / 10 handset calls
- Last number redial: 10 base / 5 handset
- 10 ringer melodies on base and handset
- Adjustable handset ring melodies and volume
- Date and time display
- A digital answering system with up to 14 minutes of recording time
- Call screening
- Remote access
- GAP compliant
- 10 hours talk time / 100 hours standby time