sheep for you
Know your sleep with our new and improved sleep tracking technology. Plan your bedtime, detect snoring, understand and track your sleep stages (awake, light, deep, REM) via 8 animal sleep symbols representing your sleep type. Better nights lead to better days. 1, 2, 3, 4
Watch your heart
The powerful 3-in-1 Samsung BioActive sensor controls three health sensors effectively. Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis sensor, Electrical Heart sensor (ECG), and Optical Heart Rate sensor.
Monitor everything from body fat percentage (BIA) to skeletal muscle weight. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Real-time ECG tracking helps you stay in sync with your heart by measuring your heart rate and rhythm for any irregularities. 11, 12, 13
Every step counts
Working out? Your watch counting your steps, calories, and even your routines. It even supports over 90 exercises that you can track from your watch.
Back on your
wrist in no time
- Availability may vary by country or region.
- Requires Samsung Health app version 6.22.1 or later.
- The Galaxy Watch5 must be paired with a Samsung Galaxy phone with Android 8.0 and minimum 1.5GB RAM.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or sleep disorder. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
- Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old.
- All features and UI are subject to change.
- Body comosition is supported in Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models only.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring or management of any medical condition or disease. Any health-related information accessed through the device and/or application should not be treated as medical advice. Users should seek any medical advice from a physician.
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- ECG and blood pressure feature may vary by country or region. Due to country restrictions in obtaining approval/registration as a medical device, ECG and blood pressure only works on watches and smartphones purchased in the countries where service is currently available (however, service may be restricted when users travel to non-service countries). Check out https://www.samsung.com/apps/samsung-health-monitor for more information and latest update on service countries.
- Testing conducted by Samsung in June 2022 using pre-released version of Galaxy Watch 5 (BT & LTE), each paired to a Samsung phone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Galaxy Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB C Cable (EP-OR900), and Samsung 25W USB C Power Adapter (EP-TA800). Charge time varies with region, settings, usage pattern and environmental factors; actual results may vary.
- Samsung 25W USB C Power Adapter (EP-TA800) is sold separately.