Advanced facial massager device with Galvanic Ion Technology for complete home skincare therapy at home.
The UP6 is a galvanic ion skincare massage device using 6 different modes.
Enhance your skincare routine by using this device for penetrating the activate ingredients and nutrients in your skincare routine like cleansing gels, moisturizing creams, anti-ageing serums, eye care treatments and masks for effective treatment.
All beauty treatments in one device
Clean up mode
- (-) Ion massage helps to get rid of skin impurities
- The titanium head can be removed, and a cotton pad can be placed on it for easy clean up
- Helps in skin rejuvenation by leaving your skin soft and glistening
Eye Zone Mode
- (+) Ion for massage around the eyes helps in relieving fine lines and wrinkles around the eye zone
- Use with an eye care product to relieve dark circles
- Reduces the feeling of puffy eyes and tired looking eyes especially at night.
- (+) Ion massage of moisture mode helps to penetrate active ingredients in cosmetics deep into the skin to improve moisturizing
- Helps in skin nourishment and skin renewal through moisturizer
- Reduces effect of fine lines leaving your skin hydrated
- (±) Ion massage of lifting mode helps to improve skin elasticity by simulating the skin muscles.
- Use with anti-ageing products to relieve wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps in skin firming by effectively stimulation of the facial muscles.
- (+) Ion massage of the massage mode helps in penetrating the active ingredients of the mask sheet deep into the skin to increase its effect.
- Use with any available facial masks
- Helps in pushing the nutrients of the mask to increase its efficiency
Vitamin C Mode
- (-) Ion massage of Vitamin C mode helps to penetrate Vitamin C into the skin
- Use with any Vitamin C serum, essence, or cream at night right after clean up mode as oil on the skin blocks Vitamin C from its actual nourishment.
- Helps in brightening the skin and muscle lifting
Galvanic Ion Massage
Slide Touch Pad
Looking for more information?
Visit the Blog below to find out more.