This rotating bezel turns more than heads
Some looks are timeless, like the Galaxy Watch4 Classic's rotating bezel and vivid screen. The refined design brings sophistication to your wrist and its high-end stainless steel materials express its powerful and intuitive functionality.
BLOOD PRESSURE & ECG
All the data your heart desires
Blood Pressure Measure Blood Pressure using an Optical Heart Rate Sensor known as the PPG Sensor.
ECG Measure ECG using an Electrical Heart Sensor.
Meet the Samsung BioActive Sensor that measures ECG and blood pressure in real time. After initial calibration, the sensors quickly check your blood pressure. You can also check abnormal heart rate and rhythm through ECG and send data straight to your phone to be easily shared.1, 2, 3, 4
DAILY ACTIVITY & FITNESS TRAINING
Name a workout. It can track it
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 Classic detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts.5
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- Availability of feature and app may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier.
- Measured blood pressure history can be reviewed within the Samsung Health Monitor app on a paired smartphone.
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.